Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday afternoon

So far a slow day which is great! There has been some more consistent discharge and more blood but the nurses have not been alarmed so we are ok too. 

I have been looking up why there is still discharge since there is so little, if any, amniotic fluid around baby A.  Not sure if I had mentioned before, but there are cases of the sack resealing and filling again with fluid, but in all cases I have seen this happens in the uterus still. My hope is Bianca is still producing fluid and the baby still has some around him all the time. 

We have not done the Doppler today but we feel as though we are good with where the kiddos are and may just skip that and enjoy today. 

Bianca did get a chance to sponge bathe today and wash her hair. That is always such a spirit booster for her so I'm glad the nurses were able to help with that. Here is a quick pic of Vicky helping with Bianca's hair afterwards!! Thank you Vickers :-)

No comments: