Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Morning - Blood Work

Bianca just got her blood work results back; the counts are a little higher than the Dr. would like, but she is still doing well and no infections. We also just had an ultra sound and very happy to report that both babies A and B, have very good heart beats!!!
And the most exciting news, we now know the sex of Baby B -

We are having a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

What an awesome day Monday is turning out to be...fingers crossed and praying it stays that way :-)

5 comments:

Derek Maravilla said...

My brother JR- This is the first post I've been able to comment on because I've been following the blog on my phone which doesn't allow me to comment for some reason.

God is good however and has graced us all with a Baby girl!!! I'm so happy because that means she'll look like beautiful Bianca! Not that you aren't beautiful yourself my brother :)

Joyleen and I cherish you both and will continue to lead the prayer charge here in Iowa. I'm so glad knowing you and Bianca are strong in your faith and are there to be strong for each other. I'm just a phone call or text away if you EVER need anything. Your Brother ~D

Derek Maravilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek Maravilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek Maravilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

We are thinking of all four of you often, sending positive energy and visualizing a positive outcome! All the best during this difficult time. Love, Julie & Carlos